Thursday, February 28, 2013

F is for February

I for one am glad the month of February is over:

This month of Idiot Girl Adventures is brought to you by the letter "F"

February
Falling
Fire

I have fallen twice this month, the second time I truly could not get up because I hit my head and got KO'd I guess. Spent the next few hours in x-ray and landed a shot in the ass, two days off work under the watchful eye of my mom and dad.  I am happy to report all is well.

The first time there was a mountain of snow to hike over and where I thought there was more sidewalk there was a curb, I fell on my knee... not only did I fall on my knee, my boobs broke my fall.  I did mention curb, so yes I fell into the road right in front of a stopped SUV at the light.  This jackass did not even get out of his car to see if I was ok, nor did he roll down the window and ask if I was ok.  Clearly this is why I do not dated Bay City men... they are ass hats and have no manners.  I hobbled the rest of the way though the day and am happy to report all is well.

Fiery bagel of doom... there are no words, toaster, bagel, FIRE... toss water... MORE FIRE.  maybe should have unplugged the toaster first.  I am not fit to operate a toaster.  I will get my damn bagel at Tim Hortons from now on.

so yeah, glad February is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment