Monday, April 15, 2013

Rain Rain Go Away

So today it was raining, really raining, in fact it has been crappy the last couple of days.  I worked and then had to stop at the grocery store on the way home.  It decided to down pour the minute I got out of the car with 3 bags in my hands. 


I somewhat walked fast to the apt door and then of course struggled with the bag and keys.  This was enough time to get wet.  I tossed the bags on the counter and started putting the groceries away.  I opened the freezer and tossed in the lean cuisine (no, I don't feel like cooking this week) I went to walk away and my sweater was frozen to the door... I almost choked myself. 

Who does this... who gets stuck to the door of the freezer??? So I slipped out of my sweater and got some hot water to get it off the door. 

I am fairly certain this among may other things is why I am single.

Signing off
~ Idiot girl in action

No comments:

Post a Comment